Slightly adapted from this receipe from Eating Well Magazine.
1. Steam Asparagus over boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
2. Whisk Broth with 2 tsp. of Flour in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Put remaining Flour on a plate. Dredge both side of Chicken Breasts in Flour.
4. Heat oil in a saute pan over medium heat. Add Chicken and cook for 4-6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Remove Chicken and cover to keep warm.
5. Cook Mushroom in saute pan over medium heat, until softened, about 6 minutes. Add Wine and reserved Broth Mixture to saute pan. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat for about 2 minutes, or until thickened. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add Sour Cream, Lemon Juice and Asparagus and stir. Return Chicken to pan and stir into Mushroom and Asparagus sauce. Sprinkle Cheese on top of Chicken and cover. Continue cooking for approximately 3 minutes, or until Cheese is melted.