It’s been a semi-busy week (aren’t they all?). My to-do list is growing a bit, but it’s all good. I’ve been obsessively searching for a new laundry hamper lately… Not exactly sure why, though one is in order at some point. I’ve got some spring cleaning / organizing ideas on my mind…
- We ordered a treadmill this week – yay! It will arrive next Saturday, and then let the assembling begin.
- Aforementioned spring cleaning involves making some room for the treadmill, and tending to some of those spaces in this house where things were just ‘plopped’ when we moved in… We’ll see how far I get with that.
- Gardening season is almost here, and that means making the new veggie garden space. Following that will be planting flowers and such in the flower-y space. And there’s several other beds that will be graced by my gardening touch this season… 😉
- Besides, I’ve already ordered some bare-root stock perennials to be shipped here when the time is right… Or most likely beforehand…
- I received my first gardening package yesterday – garlic and potatoes. Except I had ordered garlic and asparagus. I get to keep the potatoes (and thusly find a garden spot for them) and now wait another week for the asparagus. Which is all fine and dandy because the soil is not warm enough yet… Nor is the veggie garden area anywhere near being ready for planting. But, it’s asparagus, so I know I’ll need to get it in within a few weeks or so. But, it’s still kinda gosh darn chilly out there!
- Puggles and Pumpkin are on new respective dog and cat food. Puggles is on a diet again. Pumpkin should be too, but she’s harder to regulate. Plus, the darn cat is not using her litter box properly. I’ll leave it at that.
- The owners at work went on a week’s vacation for the first time in at least seven years. The place didn’t burn down or anything, so that all went well…
- Got haircuts. Always good. I’m thinking of trying to grow my hair a bit longer than I usually keep it. We shall see.
And, I’ll leave it at that for now… 🙂