Ah, it’s the first weekend of the playoffs, so we have some playoff food in here…
- Football food, which will be burgers from Octave Grill, our absolute favorite burger place – local, fresh, Tallgrass beef, and just oh-so good!
- Sunday – a bit more football food, which will be Chili Mac
- Chicken Piccata – yummy with lemon and mushrooms
- BLTC’s – Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato and Cheese on our favorite sourdough bread
- Skillet Goulash – a quick and easy weekday meal with rotini, ground beef and diced tomatoes
- Sides: Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower
That should get us through the football weekend and the upcoming week, which is expected to be filled with much snow and coldness, so we will at least have our warmth and goodness inside. 🙂